Thursday, March 25, 2010

Birthday Party!!

Here is Birthday Party update #2. Let's see how many posts I can get out of one event, shall we?

Here are a few more pics of the birthday girl from Saturday's party. Thank you again to all of our friends who came to her party to love on her on her special day. We loved hosting all of you & hope that you enjoyed it too!

Here is my beautiful girl with one of her many balloons:

A closer look at the cupcake tower (thanks Auntie Cole!) & the signs I made:

Another balloon - the girl is all about tissue paper & balloons. No need for gifts this year - who knew? :)

The 'before' picture. Waiting for her cupcake while we sing to her. Love her face here:

Posted by Picasa

I'll be back in the next few days with more pictures & more tid-bits from the party. See you soon!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute! She looks like she's having a great time! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I think that first picture is my new favorite ... I LOVE it. Her expression is too sweet and the soft colors ... perfect.

Family of 5 said...

Really 1 already! Soo adorable!

Erin said...

loving these photos! so very cute!