Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eloise This Week

Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter - she goes & proves me wrong. :) Here are a few pics of Eloise from this past week:

Enjoying bath time:

Making silly faces - she does this all day long these days!! Cracks me up:

Waving for the camera:

All dressed up for church: (Yes, she's holding a q-tip box, I give it to her when I change her diaper so she will hold still. This time, she took it with her for her photo op - it was her prop of choice). :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Faith said...

Cute pics... Looks like she's doing a ad for Q-tips. You should send it in.

Acker Family said...

I love her boots!! What a cutie!

Erin said...

she's pretty darn cute that girl! I totally love the bath picture and I think she might be following in her daddy's pirate footsteps with that second pic! too cute!

amanda said...

You're right she just keeps getting cuter!