Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cousins

A week and a half later...I'm back with more beach pictures. :) Grammy Faith made each grandchild an adorable fleece hat - the boys all matched & Miss Ella-Roo matched an ear warmer that she made for me. I love her hat - she wears it almost everywhere we go. Here is a photo of all of Richard & Faith's grandkids, lined up in birth order the last day at the beach:

Elijah, Silas, Eloise, Moses:

Eloise wanting her toy back from Silas:

Posted by Picasa

Oops...these pictures are in reverse order - Silas started with the toy, Moses fell over - Eloise noticed Silas had the toy & went for it - Eloise reclaimed the toy (with a little help from Auntie Kim).

1 comment:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

:D Okay I'm dying looking at her in the last one where she's giving Silas the stare down. Oh I miss her ... so happy I'll see her in less than a month (and her mama too!!).

Happy Day!