Sunday, January 25, 2009

Your Requests Granted...

I have had a few comments wondering about seeing pictures of 'the loot' & of some of the other people from the shower last weekend. So, I've decided to grant those requests. :) I certainly wasn't trying to keep anything from you (my loyal readers) it's just that a lot of the 'people' pictures did not turn out well (i.e. - people weren't looking at the camera, blinking, fuzzy photo, etc.) & 'the loot', well, I just wasn't thinking about putting pictures of that up. But here you are, enjoy!

Pink presents everywhere...

Some of Tim's family (see, nobody's looking or smiling, but this was the best photo I could find)...

Amy, my mother-in-law, & my mom...

My Aunt Lynnie & cousin Brittany...


Thank you again to everyone who came to celebrate with Tim & I in our joy as we await the arrival of our little bundle. What a wonderful day it was!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: