Friday, January 23, 2009

What In The World...

am I still doing up!?! Last night I had to stay up late to watch this show. I didn't get to bed until midnight - but I actually did pretty well today at school - didn't even yell at the children! :)

Then tonight, after dinner with some lovely girls from MAT, I fell asleep. I knew when I woke up that was going to be bad news...and here I am - 12:15...have I gone to bed yet? No. Did I finish the laundry that I've been meaning to do all week? No. Am I tired? Maybe a little, but not enough to go to bed yet. Do I have to work tomorrow? Yes. Crazy girl. I've got to get a handle on this before it gets out of control!! I need my sleep while I can, right girls?

In other news (since I'm not going to bed yet - may as well update you on what I've been doing...) we ordered the infant carrier tonight!! I'm very excited about this. Thank you Nana for this gift!! While I was at it, I got an additional base so we will have one in both cars - again, thank you Nana!

So...now we wait. Wait for baby, wait for the furniture, infant carrier, paint & decorating. I think we will wait to start the paint/decor process until after a certain cute blond girl comes to visit. Miss Nicole, get your paint brush ready - Tim says he'd love some help. :) I'm also waiting to get sleepy enough to go to bed...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I have to say, I was kind of wondering if the time stamp on that email was wrong. I was hoping for your sake that it was. Hopefully you'll be stopping by Starbucks today. :)
I didn't comment on the last couple of posts but I love the furniture and the shower was so fun. I need those pictures of all of us together. It's much cuter than the one we attempted at Bethany's house. :)

Erin said...

I hope you got some sleep. I was in bed early last night. In fact I came home early and climbed in bed about 4pm with a book and the laptop.

Baby land is shaping up nicely. Can't wait to see it all decorated!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well at least you got one thing done! :) You sound about as productive as me, however I did manage to turn the lights out and go to sleep at 12:15AM.

What a sweet little PINK carrier :). Did you get the pink? I really love the Mondo one (the grey/blue polka dots) ... that's the one I'm going to get, k? And then I'll let you borrow it for little Jude. :P

summer said...

Yes, get sleep while you can! I'm afraid to say though it's already over for you, I remember waking up using the potty and not being able to go back to sleep when I was pregnant. So perhaps you're out of wack b/c well it's already starting! Just remember, it doesn't last forever ;0)
Love your furniture, very cute. I was sad I couldn't see the pic. of E discovering the fountain. ;(
have a good day

Melissa said...

Oh, isn't getting ready for the baby fun??? That car seat is the cutest I think I've ever seen!

And yes, get sleep while you can, crazy girl. = ) At least you had no students today!