Sunday, January 04, 2009

Week 26 & a New Pretty...

Here we are at the beginning of week 26...there's no hiding the fact that I'm pregnant. :) We had our check-up on Friday afternoon & all is well. Her heartbeat is very strong & the doctor said everything looks good. Yay baby - keep it up!!


And here is my new 'pretty'. This is my very fake wedding ring since mine is now too tight because of swelling. :( I am enjoying this new fanicful piece of jewlery however - it's very shinny. :)

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Man I am way behind on your posts.
I'm so glad you were able to squeeze in a girls night while you were here. That was so fun! I'm looking forward to seeing you again very soon!
Pretty new ring too :)

Family of 5 said...

Look at your cute belly! Love it! You make a very adorable pregnant lady! :0) Don't you just love feeling every move that the baby makes! Take care and make sure you get time to put your feet up!

Erin said...

thanks for posting your ring for me..its pretty and Shawn is impressed, well mostly that it doesn't look like a $7 ring!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Acker Family said...

You are adorable!! Love those belly pics! And when I was pregnant with Lily I had to buy 3 rings!! My fingers just kept getting more swollen. Gotta love fake/cheap rings at Wal-Mart to make you feel good! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Love the belly ... sorry it's no longer here!!

Way to go on the ring ... something small and understated ... :P.