Thursday, January 01, 2009

We're Back!!

...from a wonderful Christmas. We went to ID (& Nyssa) to visit our families & friends. We were there for a little over a week & enjoyed ourselves the entire time (except when we were driving through tons & tons of snow).

Here are some pics from our adventures...

Faith (my mother-in-law) & me at Tim's birthday dinner:


Birthday dinner crew:


Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Matt, My Andrea, & I rocking out to Rock Band 2...such fun

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Erin said...

looks like fun times were had.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Thank you so much for the surprise ... as you could tell I was honest to goodness SHOCKED to see you in my living room. And you are welcome anytime you want to hang in our house ... especially once little miss E arrives :).