Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm Back...

So I'm a few days behind on my blog...& my 52 Card Scrap-Up...I'm going to spend part of this evening making up for some of my 'slackerness' these past few days. Here's what we've been up to:

Wednesday was my 1st day of freedom. I went for a massage in the morning - then went to a friends house for the afternoon/evening to scrapbook & work on Christmas projects with her. We had a great time & were also very productive!!

Thursday was Tim's birthday. Poor Tim didn't even get a birthday post this year. It was also Matt & Andrea's 10th anniversary. They also did not get a post. Hopefully this will count for something?! :)
Thursday night I threw a party for Tim & we had about 15 guests. It was a great party filled with Hummingbird cupcakes, homemade sushi, sugar cookies, salads, & other delicious goodness.

Friday I cleaned up the house from the party & took a LONG nap. I think these past few days that I've been pretty lazy & taking naps almost everyday to catch up on the sleep I've been lacking from school & concerts the three weeks prior to this break. At least that's what I'm telling myself. Friday night we went up to the Portland City Grill with our good friends Ben & Amanda. We've decided this will be our new tradition - it was the 2nd year that we've done it & we all have such a wonderful time together - that it was decided to continue with the tradition. Dinner was absolutely wonderful, beautiful view, & the couple at the table next to us got engaged, so that was fun to watch too.

Saturday I ran some errands with my new friend Leslie. We got some last minute stocking stuffers at Target & World Market. Always fun to shop in those stores - thankfully the lines were not bad. Last night we went to a Christmas Party with Ben & Amanda & some other people that we just met. We had a nice time there - great food - lots of food... - & several hours of girl talk, which was fun.

Today was filled with church, naps, wrapping presents, & catching up with friends over the phone. Ben & Amanda called - so we went to dinner with them - then to Circuit City to get a new camera for Amanda. So this marks evening #4 of Ben & Amanda time. Over these last few days we've become very comfortable with each other - it's been lots of fun.

And so here I am, finally catching up on my blog. 52 Card scrap-up is next on the list. I'm waiting for my sister & the girls to come over so we can play tonight & tomorrow. I will be productive until they arrive (or at least that's the plan).

Here are some pictures from the last several days. Hope your days spent getting ready for Christmas have been restful, fun, & filled with joy!





















The t-shirt I made for my friend Victoria. She loves the word 'Rad' so I thought she needed a shirt that said just that. Of course my fabulous husband designed it - & I ironed it on. It was a hit, she liked it.















Hummingbird cupcakes
that I made for Tim's birthday...yummmy!!















We broke out the Wii & Guitar Hero during Tim's birthday party - everyone took turns rocking out.















Here are the 4 of us at Portland City Grill on Friday night - what a wonderful time of year to celebrate with friends & family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's about time you returned to blog land my friend! Sounds like you've had a good week. Oops...I have a 52 card yet to post myself!