Sunday, December 23, 2007

52 Card Scrap-Up Weeks #9 & #10

I'm on a roll! Both with the blog & catching up on my favorite scrapping activity, 52 Card Scrap-Up.

Week #9 prompt was issued by Andrea F. It was your favorite Christmas tradition:

Week # 10 prompt was issued by Erin-O. Her prompt was your favorite Christmas music. Being a music geek I can't choose just one...& I stopped at four. I'm not sure if you can read the list, it says: Carol of the Bells, Silent Night, Joy to the World, & Breath of Heaven.

That's two posts in one day! Maybe my ratings will go up... :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

Pretty pretty!
I'm uploading some pics right now in hopes of posting on my blog...but, I've got stuff in the oven and still need to run an errand for my dad, so we'll see!
Merry Christmas!