Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Status Quo...

I was hoping to post something exciting for you, but everything here is status quo - not that that is a bad thing.

...alarm goes off on time - I push snooze 2 times (gotta love an extra 18 minutes!)
...smiling children enter my classroom every 40 minutes of the day...
...hanging out with my husband & friends in the evenings...
...giving voice lessons & piano lessons after teaching all day (& it's still fun & rewarding)...
...keeping up on American Idol (thought Hailey should go a long time ago - Sanjaya's next)...
...on my 6th day of no caffeine; no coffee, no tea, no latte - (but still doing okay)...
...all is well...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yes I agree Hailey should've gone before now. Before Gina for sure. I liked her.
Why no caffeine? I would think before all those kids and private lessons you might need it.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh my!! I haven't commented in three posts?!?! forgive me ... things haven't been status quo in my world and man was it throwing me off. I think finally today we'll get a taste of normal. Just catching up, getting laundry done and preparing for some very fun days ;).

Glad things are "normally" chugging along in your world!