Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A Baby For...

Stacie!! My cousin Stacie has been trying to have a baby for almost 10 years. She & her husband have been married for over 15 years & have wanted to be parents so badly. They just found out that they are expecting - & were totally shocked. I'm so thrilled for them - what a wonderful miracle. (And also so thankful it's not my turn yet!!). :) She is due November 29th, her husband's birthday!

On a much less exciting note - we will be on TV this Friday. The fabulous (or not so much) 60 minute Price Is Right will be airing the show we went to. You can look for us in the very back row, center.

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool. Not sure if Stacie reads this but a big congratulations to her and Dwayne. When I saw your comment on Kelly's blog I was thinking maybe it was Laura on #3 :) Do Chad and his wife have any kids? Just wondering.

Kelly said...

Oh that's so great! Congratulations to them! How is she feeling?

Shoot, I'm not going to be home on Friday morning. You'll have to tell me if you made it on. :)

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness! All this baby news is just so exciting! (I just read Kelly's blog). Please pass along to Dwayne & Stacie my congratulations. They're going to be such great parents!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Stacie ... if you're reading ... a HUGE Congratulations to you and Dwayne!! I don't think I could have heard better baby news about anyone else ... you two have been blessed and I'll be praying for a safe and healthy arrival of your sweet pea.