Friday, April 13, 2007

Busy Bees...

This weekend is proving to be more busy than relaxing.

After a delightful nap this evening, I got some laundry done & was sitting on the sofa under the lovey when my friend Amanda called. Tim was over at their house fixing the computer & they devised a plan of brownies, ice cream & a movie. So...Amanda came over & we got busy with the plan. We watched 'Stranger Than Fiction'. A cute movie - perfect for a Friday night.

Tomorrow we are off to brunch with friends in Portland & then I'm spending the day with my sister & her family.

Sunday morning, Tim & I will head off to church - & then go back to church for the afternoon/evening for a class offered to 'newcomers'. All in all, it should be a fun filled weekend - just busier than I had originally hoped. I am however, thankful for our friends & family that we get to spend time with!! I hope you have a busy/fun-filled weekend to look forward to! Good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaaah, I am SO jealous of your naps!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Fri night movie was better than ours...watched Children of Men with Shawn's fam. Odd movie! I've been updating my gallery at 2 peas...new pages with you and nicole!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

You're making up for your status quo week ;). Busy weekends are always a fun change as long as you have the next one to recover ... too bad you'll be just as busy next weekend ;). No naps for you missy.

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ohhh, and now I'm off to check out Erin's gallery. I've all but forgotten about 2P's sadly. I haven't posted any of my LO's in so, so, so long ... maybe someday soon.