Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Back...

I'm back! Quite literally - just flew in yesterday afternoon. The last time I posted, I informed you all I was on a break & now I will explain why. The week of March 18th we had parent/teacher conferences at school, which meant I worked from 8 am - 8 pm two days that week so I could have Friday off to prepare for Spring Break!! With all of that working, I knew I would not be a faithful blogger.

Last Saturday, March 24th we got on a plane & left for Disneyland & The Price Is Right! Tim had been planning this since last May as an early birthday celebration for my 30th birthday coming up in August. We met my cousin Stacie & her husband & one of my dearest friends Erin & her husband. On Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday we visited Disneyland & California Adventure. Then, Wednesday we braved the line for The Price Is Right (more on that adventure later...). Thursday, Erin & Shawn, Stacie & Dwayne, had to leave - so Tim & I went back to Disneyland & California Adventure on our own & enjoyed the parks one last time. Yesterday, our fun-filled vacation came to an end & today I'm spending in recovery. :) I cleaned the house last night so all that's left today is to do laundry & go grocery shopping.

I will leave some pictures with you & will post more later, including the Price Is Right story...



Our first day in Disneyland


Erin, Jessie, & Stacie waiting in line at Pirates (our first ride).


Group Photo!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What FUN!!! Love the pictures!

Have a question for you and I will try to keep it short in the asking and still try to make sense:
I was looking at your blog the other day and saw Valerie in your sidebar. I don't think I had ever noticed that name over there so I clicked on it. I was reading through her first couple of posts and saw a picture of a young couple with a new baby. I noticed she said that it was her new nephew. Anyways, a few weeks ago I found a blog by COMPLETE RANDOMNESS and it was that couple with the new baby's blog. Don't remember their names but I do remember thinking they were a cute little family and I liked reading her posts because I thought she was funny and loved how she wrote. I found it so wierd that you are friends (?) with a family member of a blog that I just happened to stumble upon. Just wondering how you knew Valerie? Does this make any sense? I sure didn't do a good job keeping it short :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics...can't wait to hear the P.I.R. story so I can add my own commentary! Miss you already!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how come none of these pics on your blog showed up in the ones you sent me on hello? I would like the group photos if you could send please.