Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hooray For New Flowers!

Spring has sprung in Oregon. I have 'a' daffodil in my front yard blooming. I have the promise of more as they are peeking their little stalks out of the ground.

My mom was here visiting this weekend (long story) & yesterday while I was at school, she went & bought me some Primroses. She bought me 7 different colors, so today when I got home I planted them. They are so happy & cheery!!

Front flowerbed before:


Front flowerbed after:

Posted by Picasa

I think it looks better in person than it does in the photos. :) Thank you mom for the beautiful new flowers! Happy spring...

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I LOVE SPRING!! I'd better go get some flowers too, yours are so cheery and happy :)

Kelly said...

We've been planning our garden and flowers for weeks now. I hope we're able to get out this weekend and get started! Your's look so cheerful!

Chloe said...

Yay for new flowers!! Those are so small and so sweet!!