Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random...

Here are a couple more random shots from the week...& after this, I'm heading to bed. MY BED - so excited about that...

The first picture: my tummy...(I can feel 'E' move everyday now - often several times a day - SOOO fun! There were a few times while I was sitting in the conference she would start to move & I would put my hand over my tummy & smile to myself. If anyone was watching me, they would think I am a loon - which may be true anyway....).

Silas being silly

Kim & I. Not the greatest shot of me- but I thought it was really cute of her & as she pointed out today, we don't have very many pictures together - we should fix that on future visits...


That's all for now. I'm off to dream-land!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

It was so great to even to see you for a second because I got to say hi to my niece and tell her I love her. Your little baby belly is so cute. We miss you guys already...love us and the boys!!!

Bethany said...

Is it bad for me to say I'm really jealous of your belly? Feeling the baby move... I miss that most.