Are you ready for this? The unveiling of 'her' name? If you are - please read on. If you're not, then close down this page & check back in April. :)
After much discussion, Tim & I have chosen to name our daughter Eloise Morgan. We will call her 'Ella'. Louise is my mother-in-law's middle name & Morgan was my grandmother's maiden name. I think Grandma would be proud to know that we used her name - I'm sure she's smiling down on us right now...
Okay - so now that I've told you - here are the rules:
1. As the parents of Ella we reserve the right to change her name at any time up until the first 24 hours of her life. After that -we won't change it.
2. We reserve the right NOT to change her name.
3. If you like her name - hooray!
4. If you don't - we don't want to know :)
5. I've got to stop making this silly list & go get a snack. Ella is hungry...