Monday, February 25, 2008

I have....

no excuse. I just haven't really had any 'hot topics' to blog about this past week. And I can't really even think of anything tonight. Had a great weekend with lots of relaxing, productivity, (which included planting flowers, but didn't include scrapping - I tried...but it didn't happen). I have no pictures to show for the weekend & tonight I'm super tired. See - aren't you glad you're reading this blog?

I will try to be better.....next week.

I have a certain blog-stalker extordinaire to celebrate this weekend - I'll for sure be back with pictures from that adventure (she's turning 30).

Until then, I may be on a break...unless I can think of something exciting to post in the next few days. Don't give up on me - stranger things have happened! :)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's good to hear from you, even if you don't have any hot topics.

My sister's turning 30 this weekend too!