Tuesday, February 05, 2008

52 Card Scrap-Up & More...

This past week while Andrea was here, we embarked on a new adventure - transforming the dining room into scrapbook land. With Tim's permission, I have mostly moved from the office into the dining room with my treasures. Yes, I still occupy the small space in the office, but scrapping is going to take place in the other room - so I can spread out more. Andrea helped me pick out some baskets for the bookcase & we re-arranged it to hold most of my things. Here's what it looks like now:



Andrea's prompt from last week was 'struggle'. After a very difficult week for her & her family, she wanted to know what we were struggling with. Mine is a little lame, but I truly do struggle with it - I need to be better about making time for the gym.

Front:

Back:

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That's not a lame struggle at all! It's hard to find the time. I've been getting up at 5:30 to go... that seems to be working pretty good :)

Erin said...

Yeah for the new scrap space! love your card too!