Tuesday, September 18, 2007

She's Here...

'Lil red is here! She arrived on Friday & has been riding around in my purse ever since.

I took her to school on Monday to use & she did great! I'm so proud of her. :)

The funny part is my kids have totally noticed that I have a new iPod. Almost every class has asked me about it including 1st graders. I keep the iPod at the back corner of my room on the stereo, so it's not like it's easy to view - they are observant little ones. :)

I have video on it too. AND...I just finished creating a play list for my choirs & for the month of September. Who knew I would love technology this much?! Thanks 'lil red.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

She's so cute :)

Erin said...

jealous....

Kelly said...

Oh that's so cute! I like that the Muppets are on there. :)