Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Pretty...

This weekend I got my new 'pretty'. I'm a sucker for necklaces, braclets, rings, really anything that is shiny. I know, shocking. :) When Andrea sent me the link to this I about fell out of my chair! Love her stuff. I ordered one the next day & have been stalking the mailbox waiting for it's arrival. I chose one that says 'True Love' on one heart with our wedding date (07.17.04) on the other heart. There is also a fresh water white pearl attached. So much fun!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Erin said...

Pretty pretty!
I keep meaning to order from her....on the to do list....along with the paperwork!
I fixed my blog, so you should be able to view, if not check out SIS.

Kelly said...

It's so cute Jessie!

Bethany said...

I agree... too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like that! May just have to check out that site myself.

Kimberly said...

Very cute!!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well I'm glad I could enable you ... I know you were wondering how you would spend your piano lesson money :P.

It's really sweet thought, I love it ... can't wait to get my own for Christmas ;).