Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Full Disclosure

Okay...here it is. We have our house on the market. Technically. Also, we technically have a signed offer that has been accepted by both us & the technical buyer. Then today we found out that we have a back-up buyer that wants to know if this first deal falls through. Now, here's the part that I 'technically' am having a hard time with. This is my first home. We bought it before we were married, I moved in from my 1 bedroom apartment (it took us 45 minutes to load the U-Haul) and lived here on my own for 3 months. Then, my husband moved in, we lived here for 4 1/2 years together & then brought our first baby home to this house. 6 years here and now there's a stupid sign in my yard. Bug. Anyway, I digress.

So, that's it. We have our house for sale, we have accepted an offer. We also have an offer on another house. However, the bank is ignoring us. They said they'd let us know today if they accept our offer or not, but guess what? They didn't. So, we continue to wait. It's mostly okay, but I do have my moments. So, if you think of it & want to send a little prayer our way, that would be grand. House drama - gotta love it!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh goodness house drama is so frustrating isn't it? I'll be praying for you guys!

andrea said...

Prayers being sent your way!! I hate moving. Hate moving away from memories, hate not feeling "at home" for awhile in a new home. But just think of all the new memories waiting to be made in your new home. And, if it's the one you linked to...it's gorgeous!!!

Nicole said...

Your house has the happiest memories! You are justified in feeling nostalgic about it. But, just think of all the cool memories that will be made in the next place! All fingers and toes are crossed for you. Sugar's too...

summer said...

the joys of a shortsale-bankowned home buying experience :) so excited for you three to start a new chapter in your lives though. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

Cak said...

Prayers from me too. Been there, done that! Yep, it's really hard.

But, the good side is that you are going to have soooooooo many more memories just waiting to be made in your NEW house! Hang in there, Jessie!!

Faith said...

A fitting title! Keep trusting.