Okay...here it is. We have our house on the market. Technically. Also, we technically have a signed offer that has been accepted by both us & the technical buyer. Then today we found out that we have a back-up buyer that wants to know if this first deal falls through. Now, here's the part that I 'technically' am having a hard time with. This is my first home. We bought it before we were married, I moved in from my 1 bedroom apartment (it took us 45 minutes to load the U-Haul) and lived here on my own for 3 months. Then, my husband moved in, we lived here for 4 1/2 years together & then brought our first baby home to this house. 6 years here and now there's a stupid sign in my yard. Bug. Anyway, I digress.
So, that's it. We have our house for sale, we have accepted an offer. We also have an offer on another house. However, the bank is ignoring us. They said they'd let us know today if they accept our offer or not, but guess what? They didn't. So, we continue to wait. It's mostly okay, but I do have my moments. So, if you think of it & want to send a little prayer our way, that would be grand. House drama - gotta love it!