Thursday, October 08, 2009

Eloise This Week...

This has been a big week in Eloise's world! She began the week by rolling over from back to tummy - both directions. Since that evening (Monday) she's been going strong. I think she's enjoying her new freedom! The next night, I put together her booster seat that we will be using in place of a high chair. She ate her delish rice cereal in it & finished her bowl (about 2 T worth) for the first time! (See I told you, it's delish). Today, she took the day off from monumental works & went to bed at 7:00. That works for this mama. Here are some pics from our week thus far:

Eloise chillin' in the Bumbo:


Her new 'eat seat'. (That's right, I just made that up myself - cleaver, no?)

A little after dinner music, provided by Eloise & the caterpillar rattle/tether...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Phew, all those accomplishments should make a girl tired ... and it's only Thursday. I say she takes the rest of the week off :).

Let's seem some 'proof' of this rolling ... we need a new video :).

Bethany said...

You go girl! The booster seat is cute, and I'm glad she's loving her food. I always loved the first foods stage with Claire.