Friday, May 08, 2009

Update...

This past week we had the joy of having Auntie Erin come to visit. We played & thoroughly enjoyed our time together. I am very sad that she is gone. I will try to do a better post later of Richard & Faith's visit (& Grandma Great) & Erin's visit. Until then, here are some new pictures of our dear princess:

This is a 0-3 mo. onesie - the newborns aren't fitting anymore...it says 'Totally Sweet'

That tongue is always out...

The hat that Erin made...

She started smiling last weekend - here's the first good one captured on camera - including a dimple...

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Erin said...

cute pics! I'm sad I'm gone too...this 3000 miles away thing sucks sometimes!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Oh goodness! I love the peek of her little bum in the hat picture ;).

And the tongue and dimples ... too much!! I say you come see us when Daddy has to travel next ;).

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO cute! I LOVE the smile / dimple picture!

If you are up for more company, we'd love to come visit next week.