Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

This past weekend we spent with my family on the beach. It was wonderful (aside from Melia's trip to the ER on Friday night - note to self - do not sit on the edge of the hot tub & lose your balance...you could end up with 5 staplers (as she put it) in your head). The only time we remembered to take 'the family photo' was Monday morning, bright and early, before my parents headed out. Notice we are still in our PJ's & someone is not very happy about this photo op...do you see her mouth wide open? Yes, she was crying...you'd think she'd be use to photos by now...

Thanks again Mom & Dad for a wonderful time at the beach house - I can't wait to do it again!!



Ella meeting Nana...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I'm glad you were all able to get away together and that Mia wasn't hurt too badly to enjoy the rest of the weekend.

If I hadn't had such a wonderful birthday weekend I might be totally jealous of yours :).

andrea said...

This makes me real anxious for our trip to the coast this summer! Bummer about the ER trip (we know all to well how that feels :D) but I am glad you all enjoyed the rest of the weekend!