Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My House This Week...

Well what do we have here?! A Winter Gerbera Daisy of course! Who doesn't have one of these when it's 19 degrees & snowing outside? :) I think my little precious is confused. You see, each winter I bring it into the garage to survive for the next summer. This fall when I brought it in, I cut it down to the dirt & noticed a very small bud on it - so I left that part. Next thing I know, it's growing everyday & the green leaves are growing now too. Silly flower. It brightens my days (not to mention my garage!).


Yesterday, during Snow Day crafting #1, I made some more ornaments, like Erin-o & I made last year. I made enough for my leadership team & parent volunteers. The leadership team that I was suppose to have a meeting with this morning, but didn't because we had Snow Day #2. Ah well, maybe I'll teach this week? If not, I know what they are getting in January...

And here is my latest lovely. Saturday Tim & I finished up our Christmas shopping. We even found a few stocking stuffers for each other. Tim found this for me & I don't think it's going to end up in the stocking...do you? Hello pretty kitty ring...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole said...

And those lovely pale pink nails...