Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Marshmallows & Dishes...

Tonight Tim decided to make his fancy homemade marshmallow. He made them last year for the first time & they were a big hit. So tonight, he began the process again. This year we are going to have chocolate marshmallows too - yummm!!



While searching for his recipe & ingredient list, he realized he needed some things from the store. While he went to the store (in the snow) I wrapped his birthday presents & put a few more things in his stocking. When he came home, he told me he had a present for me in the car - when I went out to go look here's what I found...


New dishes!! Safeway (of all places) has had these dishes for weeks & every time we go, we look at them. So tonight Tim got them for me - it includes a serving platter, huge-mongus serving bowl, 8 dinner plates, & 8 salad bowls. What a wonderful husband I have (although I already knew that) & what a spoiled girl am I...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ooh! I might need those dishes too! They totally go with my other black/white/red sets...ok really my dish collection is a bit ridiculous...right now we have out Christmas dishes and a set of Christmas dessert plates, plus my usual ones...it's all my mom's fault...anyway, good job Tim!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ahh, marshmallows ... ours are cooling on the kitchen counter right now!! Great minds ...

I love the dishes too, they look like a set that Target had too, very fun!

The Garcias said...

Those dishes are beautiful! You are a blessed woman! :)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE those dishes!!!!