Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A White Elephant Christmas...

Last night our life group from church had our Christmas party. We each brought a 'gift' & a treat. What a great evening filled with lots of yummy food, friends, & much laughter. My husband (the lucky man of the evening) came home with a microwave meatloaf pan. Wow. That will get lots of use at my house (insert eye rolling). :) Actually, Tim plans to give it to his younger brother for Christmas with his actual gift inside of it - perfect!

Here is Kari being scared by her gift. And with good reason...


A little torturing of the baby never hurt anyone. To our surprise - he thought it was hilarious!

I came home with the best present (in my opinion). I was #1, so at the end, I got to steal any gift I wanted. I came home with super fancy purple m&m's that apparently are to die for & a sculpturade game that looks very fun. Both brand new. Thanks Kari!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

HA! It looks like a lot of fun! I'm so happy you have this group and such a great church family. What a blessing!

Kari said...

Great post...Minus the scary pics of my weird faces. :) Oh and thanks for sending the link with all the pictures. They were fun to look at. Glad you liked your gift. Have you tried the m&m's yet, because they really are to die for! Have a great Christmas and we'll see you soon.