Thursday, March 31, 2011

We Interrupt This Blog....

We interrupt this blog to show you some extraordinary cuteness.

My good friend Ashely had her baby, Owen, this past Sunday. He came on his due date!! How's that for precise? And...are you sitting down? He weighed in at 9 lbs 7 oz!

I was blessed to meet him on Tuesday & they even let me snuggle him for a little while. How delighted was I??! Eloise though, not so much. As soon as Owen was passed to me, she began crying & asking me to hold her. Ha ha ha. She did however, get use to the idea that Mama was holding another precious baby. She even asked to hold him. Guess what the answer was? Nope!!

If you'd like to see sweet baby Owen & his VERY proud family - go visit here.

Congratulations Mogfords' - we are delighted for you!

xoxo

No comments: