Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Would You Like To Play My Little Game?

Would you like to play my little game? You would!?!? Oh GOOD!!

My little lovebird is full of chattering these days. Are we surprised? No. Does she come by it honestly? Absolutely.

So...I thought we'd play a little game called 'What Does Eloise Mean?'. Here's how the game works. I will give you a couple of examples of things she says on a daily basis & their definitions. The last word I give you will not have a translation - you have to come up with it. The first commenter with the correct answer to the translation wins!! What do you win??! Ohhhh, it will be a good prize. Really good. You'll see.

Ready? Here we go!

Example #1. Gow - Translation: Water

Example #2. Sissy - Translation: Kissie {pacifier}

Example #3. Feinyays - Translation: Raisins

Okay - now it's your turn. The word is Peeko. What does it mean?
Good luck!



{Translation games are based on chance & should not be used for investment purposes.}

6 comments:

The Olive Grove said...

cracker?!

Kelly said...

What kind of language are you teaching her over there?!?

Peeko...hmmm...blanket?

(Kissie for pacifier is so cute)

Bethany said...

I'm guessing Peek-A-Boo! You really need to make a trip out this way, I'm itching to hear a few Eloise-isms with my own two ears :) I'm hoping for Sam to start coming up with a few of his own real soon!

Kari said...

pigtail?

Kimberly said...

Love the words! I am going to guess peeko=juice/cup or something of that sort. :)

Laura said...

makeup!