Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Thanksmas

This year, we had Thanksmas from Wed. - Sat. It's kind of like Festivus, except much, much better. My sister-in-law did a great post with TONS of pictures (I think she was the photographer for the week, since I just uploaded my pictures & found that I only had 1 days worth - sigh). Go here to see more photos (thanks for the great post Kim!).

All of Tim's immediate family was there for the whole time, it was nice to get to spend some quality time with them. My nephews are growing so quickly. The 4 littles had a great time playing together.

Eloise & her daddy at the beach:


Eloise, Daddy, & Grandma walking back up from the beach:


Daddy, Papa, & Eloise (Daddy & Papa had a great time swinging Eloise as they held hands - so cute!):


Posted by Picasa

No comments: