Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eloiseisms

There are a few things that Eloise is saying right now that I want to make sure and document, because they are just too cute! So Grandmas, sorry, but there won't be any pictures in this post...you can go ahead & close the window if you want to. :)

At almost 21 months Eloise says:

Gow {translation} = water

Almost always says 'peas' & 'tank you mama' {even if it wasn't mama who gave it to her - love that!}

Exsouse me mama {excuse me mama} then she pushes her way past me. :)

Calls Santa Tom. Ha ha ha - so funny.

Asks where certain people are throughout the day. Our favorites to keep tabs on are: Gaga {Grandma}, E-tan {Ethan}, Mia, Wa-wa {Auntie Laura}, Fia {Sophia - her bff}, Newie {Nellie}, & of course Dada.

She puts her hands in the air and asks 'whered it go? Whered it go?' over and over if she can't find her lovie. Which brings me to her next one.

She LOVES her nigh-night as she calls it. And Kissie. Kissie will be going away though in a few months, that will be fun.

She's talking NON-stop. Points & waves at things & then proceeds to tell you all about them, it's hilarious.

That's all that I can think of right now, what a blessing & joy this little girl is!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am totally going to start calling Santa Tom. That's hysterical!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ahhh, I love it! And what I love more is that I got to hear so many of them. I mean seriously, that little girl saying "Matt" just melted my heart :).
I'm so glad you have her and we get to share in that happiness :).
Enjoy your double dose today!! ;D.

Kelly said...

Your daughter talking non stop? No way! :)
I love that Laura is Wa-Wa to her too. And Tom?!? That's the best!

Faith said...

Word pictures are right down my alley. Often the book is better than the movie, right? Document on! (and post picture next time.)