Monday, November 22, 2010

My Andrea

For the past two weeks, My Andrea has been here with me. We were able to 'squeeze' in a week at the beach, a trip to Seattle, a week at home, 2 trips to Target, several trips to JoAnns, nightly crafts, movies, Starbucks runs (at least once a day, sometimes twice), & lots of quality time together with our families. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Thank you De'Atrenoff's for coming to visit - the house is just too quiet without you.

We have had several people comment on their length of stay - to which most of them wrinkle up their noses & say - 'Really? 18 days? And you don't get tired of each other?' To which we reply - 'Nope, not a chance.'





More on the nightly crafts later...

I feel so blessed (especially appropriate for this week) for my family & friends. Seriously - I couldn't be more happy or blessed. Happy Thanksgiving week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so so glad you guys were able to spend so much time together. I know visits like that fill you up! :)

andrea said...

What a treat to have such a fun 2 weeks with a best friend!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ahhhhh, I'm just seeing this and it's making me miss you SO. 2 weeks was not nearly long enough. I suspect if we ever move, it might be next door to you ... with a walkway between our houses ;). Thank you SO much for letting us invade your home and make it ours while we were there. It was such a delight to get to be Auntie to little Miss E and share in your days.

Love you lots!