Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Before & a Little After

Here are a few snaps of little E getting to know her new digs. These were taken about a week ago.

Having fun with sliding glass doors (we now have 3 of them):

This may be my new favorite picture of her:

A view of our deck (I must update this photo soon - the deck now holds adorable flowers in pots & red chairs!!

A view of the family room on Day 2 (yesterday):

Thanks for stopping by. I'm taking the evening off from unpacking & heading to bed early tonight. Look for more updates (& hopefully more progress!) later this week.

xoxo
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Jess! You've made a lot of progress in a short time! I did the same thing when we moved into this house. I wanted it all unpacked ASAP! It looks good! Can't wait to stop by & see it in person. We'll be over in Oct. sometime. :)

Faith said...

Looks like home! That last Eloise photo reminds me of Tim @ that age.