Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Update...

This weekend was filled with friends & lots of fun!! Friday night we had our friends Katie & Adam from small group at church over for dinner. After dinner we played some games, then headed to Corban for their Lumberjack Games. It didn't begin until 9:30 - which is when I realized how 'old' I have become. Starting something at 9:30 in college is no big deal, however these days, I feel like a champion if I stay up past 9:30. Goodness gracious how times have changed...

The Lumberjack games were super fun to watch. They did all kinds of things with logs, including pushing each other off of said log into a pool - when it was around 11 pm at night & somewhere around 40 degrees. Burrrrrrr! Luckily for us, there was lots of hot chocolate to drink while we watched these crazy boys.

Saturday morning/afternoon was very lazy for me - I loved it!! I slept, read my book, chatted on the phone to my friend Georgina, & then in the late afternoon, I started to be a 'little bit' productive. Saturday evening our dear friends Ben & Amanda came over for dinner & to carve pumpkins. I snapped this photo of Amanda Pants - 33 weeks along. Only 6 1/2 ish more weeks until their baby girl should arrive!! Isn't she so cute?


Today consisted of church, lunch with some church friends, then coming home to set up Tim's new game - Guitar Hero World Tour. It's like Rock Band - but for the X-Box. We played this most of the afternoon & into the evening. I'm not as hard core as he is, so I slipped out for a nap & to read more of my book. It's a fun game though...I would recommend it. :) I also graded some papers & got ready for school this week. Now I'm off to change the sheets on the bed & then climb in! Hooray!!! Hope your weekend was as splendid as mine!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. Though you should of added "called Erin" to your list, but whatever ;)

I'll post about my weekend later today...I'm off to scrap a bit before cleaning the house.

The Garcias said...

She IS SO CUTE! Thanks muchly for posting this pic. I have been wanting an update n how my Manda and lil Evie are doing.

girl said...

YAY! Thanks for posting the picture of Amanda! :) We seriously all need to get together sometime!

Kelly said...

Is she really naming her baby Evie? Does it have anything to do with the Evie from Western? Just curious. :) She does look really good for 33 weeks! I was just telling Graham this morning how miserable I was this time last year waiting for him to decide to be born. I'm glad those days are over.
Glad you had a good weekend. Sounds busy.