Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beach Weekend...

Last weekend we met our family (Tim's side) at the beach for a weekend celebration of Richard's birthday (my father-in-law). We had a wonderful time!! We enjoyed a fabulous home to stay in, played games, ate (although I was super picky :( , talked, and hung out. The beach was a little too chilly - so we spent part of one afternoon there & that was enough for the two of us. It was a great weekend spent with lots of love & laughter. I didn't get a lot of pictures - but here are some of what we have.

My sweet nephew & I reading a book...

Tim's youngest brother Randy & his girlfriend Nikki...


Eli & Grandma hanging out...


Baby Silas - so precious...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I'm glad you got to sneak away for a little R&R weekend. Sometimes it's nice to have cold weather at the beach. Then you can say inside and snuggle and nap and happily watch the ocean while toasty warm!

Nice sweatshirt! ;)

Kelly said...

What a fun little getaway. I hope you were able to get some good rest in. Get all you can now my friend! :)