Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged...

My friend Valerie tagged me - another thing I love about summer is that I have time to play around on e-mail/blogs whenever...so here we go! :)

5 things on my to do list: 1) Vacuum the living room/dining room rug 2) New picture for the mantle 3) Return a few e-mails 4) Return 2 phone calls 5) Mow the yard

5 jobs I've had: 1) Planet Kid 2) Babysitter 3) In-House Accounts manager @ a car dealership 4) Music Office/Choir Office 5) Music Teacher

5 Places I have lived: 1) Meridian, ID 2) Boise, ID 3) Albany, OR 4) Keizer, OR 5) Salem, OR

5 Favorite snacks: 1) Oat & Honey granola bars 2) Pink Lady apples w/ cheese 3) crackers 4) milk chocolate anything 5) grapes

5 things you may not know about me are: 1) I'm afraid of heights 2) I'd love to be a back-up singer for a contemporary Christian artist 3) I may be changing jobs next year...more on that later 4) I can't stand for my fingernails not to be painted 5) I despise the word 'behooved'

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire: 1) Pay off our house & student loans debts 2) Give some money to our immediate family & church 3) Buy a beach house 4) Buy a plane to fly wherever I wanted whenever I wanted 5) Fly all of my girls to somewhere warm & sunny for a week of playtime (every month). :)

5 things I love: 1) My husband 2) My amazing friends 3) My fantastic family 4) My church 5) Summer!!

5 people I tag: 1) My Andrea 2) My Erin (we need a new post!) 3) Andrea F. 4) Bethany 5) Nicole (I know you have a blog...) :)

That's all for now - I'll be back later for pics of my 'wicked cool' new hair...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

When did you live in Albany? I didn't know that!

Okay, and, not fair....you cannot leave me in suspense like that! New job? Um, not until the boys are through Chapman Hill!!! : )