Monday, June 23, 2008

The Many Faces of Kellie...

This is my lovely friend Kellie. Kellie is my Erin's younger sister. I've known Kellie for about 11 years now - wow, it's really been that long. Anyhoo - this past week when I was in AZ, I got to visit with Erin's family - & saw Kellie 2 times while I was there. This girl is hilarious. She makes snarky comments, she's super nice, & teases me about my girliness (which is ironic, b/c she's girlie too!). :) One afternoon while at Postino's (LOVE this place) Kellie decided to be silly for the camera. I've decided to share this silliness with you...although I'm sure I'll hear about it from her later... :)

Kellie:

Kellie pretending she doesn't want her picture taken:

Kellie caught it a funny face...

It was great to see you Kellie!! Thank you for all of the fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great trip visiting some friends. Times like those are so nice! Erin and her sister look so much alike!