Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm Back...

Is anyone else tired of looking at the 'early 4th of July' post? I am...but I've been too busy having fun to update - please accept my apology. Here's the fun I've been having:

July 3rd Tim & I flew to Boise to play. Each summer I get to spend a week with 'My Andrea' & we have girlie time. This year Tim was also able to come, which was fabulous. The five of us had a great time hanging out enjoying each other's company.

We also visited with Tim's parents while we were there. I don't have any pictures from that - but we had a nice day with them.

Andrea & I with our sparklers


One day, we got very ambitious & made our own headbands out of ribbon. I will take a picture of the finished product soon & post. They are super cute if I do say so myself. :) Here is Andrea working away...

Tim came home before I did - I spent 3 days visiting my parents. When I got to the airport on Wednesday, Tim was waiting for me with this bouquet. He's so romantic.

Andrea & I also made mini-albums while I was there. She posted hers on here the other day - I still need to put pictures in mine & when it's finished I too will post it. So much fun.

Thank you again Andrea for having me - what a wonderful week it was!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So glad we got to visit this time. I actually got to see you three times! It's a record :) That was so nice of Tim to show up with those flowers, they're beautiful.

Kelly said...

I'm glad you had a good time but I'm really sad I didn't get to see you. :( I was really looking forward to it.
What a sweet husband to bring flowers. Good job Tim!

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

It was a wonderful week + indeed!! We've been so blessed with tons of visits this year ... but the long ones are really extra special (albeit really hard to get over too :( )!!