Thursday, July 19, 2007

Deal of the Day...

Yesterday Laura & the girls came over for the day. We had lunch, played nails, went shopping, made dinner, went shopping again (this time for jammies so little girls could sleep over) & some great sister bonding time. Today (as you may know) is Laura's birthday, so I was very excited to have her stay the night on the eve of her special day.

Last night after the girls went to bed, Laura & I ventured to Target for a cute top for me & we stumbled upon the clearance section with this tent in it. It was only $6.00 for this adorable little house. When we got home, we set it up in the living room so the girls would find it this morning when the awoke. It took us a few minutes to get it all up, but once it was done - we had fun playing in it! Wow - a tent that's fun for big girls & little girls, what a deal!!


(Did I mention the cats liked it too?)


Posted by Picasa
Here we are inside 'our' new tent! What fun...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh how cute! Maybe I need to go to Target. I know two little girls who would love that!

Happy Birthday Laura!