Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tagged!!

Tag - you're it! I've been tagged by a cute blond girl. Apparently I'm suppose to tag 7 other people. If I don't list you specifically below - please feel free to play along - consider yourself tagged & loved if you have a blog & you're reading this blog! :) And since Miss Erin took some of my fav. blogs & already tagged them - I'll tag others...here we go...


1. Bethie
2. Bethany
3. Andrea F.
4. Kelly
5. Melissa
6. Sarah O. & P. :)
7. Valerie

here are the rules:
1. if you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. link the person from whom you received the award.
3. nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. put links to those blogs on yours.
5. leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
Posted by Picasa


1 comment:

BethR said...

Do I get some sort of a prize for being the first to complete my tag chores? I really feel like I should get a prize!

Thanks for tagging me. My tags are up now too. Congrats on making it to the 2nd trimester -- cute bump and less sickness, here you come!