Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home again, home again...

jiggity jog. Yes, we are home again...I think for good (for a while at least). This past week we were in Colorado, Grand Junction to be exact & it was beautiful! I hadn't been to Colorado before & I greatly enjoyed our visit there. It was also our anniversary while we were there (4 years & counting!) so we celebrated in style...very nice dinner, walk through the local farmer's market (where Tim bought me a beautiful necklace & matching earrings), up to the Colorado National Monument - where you'll see pictures from soon-, & a nice swim in the pool/hot tub. It was a wonderful day. The trip was very relaxing (lots of sleeping in, reading, playing e-mail, etc) & on the way home we upgraded ourselves to first class!! What fun. Thank you Tim for a wonderful anniversary, I look forward to living out the rest of our 'happily ever after'.

Tim & I at the Colorado Monument

4 years (together for 7!!)

Random frog at the Farmer's Market in Grand Junction

Colorado Monument...beautiful!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Whew! That was a lot of traveling! Congrats on four years! I want to see a picture of the bling ;)

Erin said...

That first picture of the two of you is amazing! I'm glad you had a good time and a happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! (and cute dress :) )