Sunday, September 24, 2006

My back-up singer of choice...

Meet Nicole. She was the inspiration behind my blog name. A few months ago she sent me an adorable card that said 'I kind of wish we had backup singers' on the front. When you opened it up, it reads 'but besides that, everything is really pretty good.' I LOVE IT! I have it on display on my desk so I can see it everyday & smile. This picture was taken this summer at the coast when our friend Erin was visiting. So much fun - I love my girls!! And Nicole, if I were to ever need a backup singer, I'd call you first. :)

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Hmmpppffhhh ... well, I guess it's "okay" ... yea, just "okay" because I seem to think that I am the reason you started the blog and should have also been mentioned in this first post. I'll try to get over it ;).

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Could you two move please, you're blocking the view of the beautiful pacific ocean. Thanks!

With Regards
The World