Monday, September 25, 2006

I've Got To Give Credit Where Credit Is Due...

After months of 'blog stocking' Andrea, I have decided to begin my own. There have been days that I have called Andrea to find out why she hasn't posted anything lately - and I would wait & wait... :) After reading her entertaining post last night, I decided to give this blog thing a try, so thank you Andrea for the inspiration. I hope that I can maintain as fun of blog as you have managed to create. Although I doubt anyone will wait at their computer for my next post!!

I'm off to sing again, but this time I'm not in-charge - watch out Master Chorus, here I come! Have a wonderful evening! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Much better ;). I of course like to boss you around (is this a surprise to you?) and like to be the center of attention too!!

The blog looks very cute ... love the pink and the banner is FABulous ... can't wait to see what you write about ... I've added you to my daily blogs to read, so you better give me something.

Kelly said...

Well, well, well! I saw your name was added over on Andrea's sidebar! Bethany & I are not yet cool enough to be there. :) Just kidding Andrea!
After you left your comment the other day I was wondering how to get back to you. Now that you've joined the blogging world I look forward to hearing more about your life in the exciting metropolis of Salem! :)

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

I liked the bat story better.

Bethany said...

SO glad to see you blogging! I miss you from time to time and am excited to hear how life is going for you... luv ya...xoxo