Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ella's 1st Road-Trip!!

This sweet girl just returned from a vacation to Idaho, where we spent lots of time with our family & Auntie A & her family. What a wonderful trip we had!! Ella did SO well on the road trip to Idaho & then on the way home yesterday!! There are so many stories I'd like to share from our adventures, but I'm very tired - so I hope for now, these pictures will be enough. I have lots & lots of photos to share, so consider this the introduction & photo sharing take 1. :)

I'll be back later with stories from our trip & of course more pictures!!

Ella's first trip to the Carousel (with Ethan & Auntie A) before we left for ID:
And one more pic of the sunglasses, because I think they are just too cute!! :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Well I'm so happy you are home safe, but oh so sad you are not here. In fact I didn't even want to call you because I knew I couldn't just say, when will you be over? :( Seriously. sad. here. Good thing I've had a crazy busy weekend ... but now I might wallow a bit ...

Want to come back next week? I'll call you later ... we'll chat :).

Loves!

Erin said...

LOVE those sunglasses! So So cute! I'm glad you had a good time.

Jimusik said...

First thing, the sunglasses are only cute because they look so ridiculous. If the Fits could speak (besides scatting) she'd be like, "seriously?!? how about some movie star sunglasses at least!"