Monday, May 05, 2008

National Scrapbook Day...

After returning from the slumber party Saturday morning - I headed out to celebrate 'National Scrapbook Day' with a friend of mine from church. It was a creative memories party - which I realized is not my style - but they were very nice & I ended up winning this album! It's super nice & I'm very excited about it. I also finished several LO's while I was there & even begin my part of the circle journal (I needed to finish it once it was returned to me).

New album:


Nellie's b-day LO:


The Meridian Water tower - I love it...I know, silly...but I do...

Do you recognize this girl!?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Andrea @ Knitty Bitties said...

Ahhh, I love the layout of us. You are such a treasure to me and as much as I hate to admit it being apart has probably only made that stronger!

If you move back you can be "home" by your water tower all the time!!

And very cool about the album, I'm glad there was something "cool" that came from the party :).

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.